Sunday, January 31, 2016

Super Seven Under one ROOF

 
 
 
 
Bryson was the first one through the big blue door
His eyes were large, scanning the crowd looking for
me and Alyssa.
Next was Caleb, dazed with the same calm yet desperate look
on his face.
Those little boys were looking for their mommy and when
they finally saw me their faces lit up
I could see in their eyes the relief of finally being together
My sweet hearted Bryson, who always tries to keep his emotions bottled
was fighting back tears
Caleb just ran into my arms and held on with every ounce of energy he had
 
Finally my sweet husband walked out
I think of all the times I've seen him this may
have been one of my favorites.
I saw how proud of me he was and in his eyes
a look that reminded me how deeply I am loved
by him, yes
but also by my Heavenly Father who has given me this
amazing group of people to enjoy this life with
 
The next moments were filled with the most wonderful
group hug that I think we've had in a while
My heart wanted to jump out of my chest
 
This was more than a family being reunited
This was one more piece to our little puzzle
 
You see, for us, this journey is about far more than
bringing Luke and Levi home
Those two boys are the reason we are sitting in Zambia
but they are not the only "things" we will walk away
from Zambia with
 
The Lord is at work in our heart and lives
in ways that we have needed so desperately
 
 
May He continue
REDEEMING
RESTORING and HEALING
all those places in our hearts that would keep
us from being fully surrendered to Him
 
 
 
GOOD NIGHT everyone!!
My entire crew is dead asleep and I might as well
join them... I have a feeling Im going to be pretty
busy from here on out :)
 
 
Prayer Request for this week is that we would gain paperwork
and a court date
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment